B(ack)Log!

Monday, September 26, 2011
Hell Oh!

Its been exactly 2 years 5 days since i created this blog, and i have hardly scribbled 5 times..
N here i am again, checking it after an entire year.. The past year demands my apology, getting which is as rare as a nun in a bikini asking for a drink..

So I thought instead of writing down a few words and make another false promise of taking up this stuff seriously!
Incidentally, today is also the day I celebrate an year of mental agony ( some people refer to it as a Job! )
I think of raising a heartwarming toast to this occasion, but somehow fall short of words!
Signing off, with a small message for my not so beloved friend.

Dear Blog,

You suck!
Nobody reads you, not even me!
Suit up.

Sincerely
AbHi


P.S. No hard feelings!

3 comments:

Arpit said...

ha ha.. chutiya gaya hai tu!

Anonymous said...

I agree with rasto.. :D

Why have you allowed anonymous posts?
.. :P

Singh Style said...

Well try to Write

Post a Comment